Dedicated Tampa Attorney Safeguards Clients’ Rights
Respected lawyer handles family law and estate matters in Central West Florida
When you have a legal concern in Florida, a knowledgeable attorney can increase your chances of achieving a positive resolution. Since 1977, the Law Office of Peter Scaglione, Jr., in Tampa has guided residents of Central West Florida through difficult family law issues such as divorce, custody, child support and alimony. Clients also depend on me to offer sound legal assistance in estate planning matters. Whether you are facing a sensitive domestic problem or seeking to protect your loved ones after you are gone, I’ll draw on more than four decades of experience to advocate for you.
Proven advocate provides comprehensive counsel to residents of Tampa and surrounding areas
During my more than 40 years in the legal profession, I have developed a strong reputation for providing:
- Hands-on guidance — I’ll work one on one with you to ensure you receive the full benefit of my legal knowledge and that all of your questions and concerns are addressed promptly and completely.
- Strategic representation — After scrutinizing all the factors in your case, I’ll advise you of your options and help you determine the best path toward reaching the most agreeable outcome.
- Aggressive litigation — I’ll fight hard for your rights and interests inside and outside the courtroom.
My firm seeks to lessen financial anxiety during difficult life changes by providing reasonable and affordable rates to clients.
Family law and estate planning counselor assists individuals and families
I take pride in providing strong legal support to the Tampa community. My firm represents individuals and families in the following practice areas:
- Family law — My firm works toward achieving positive outcomes for my clients facing a broad range of family law issues. I handle divorce and legal separation and negotiate or litigate related alimony issues. When children are involved, I fight for their best interests and those of my clients in child custody and child support proceedings and paternity actions. Additionally, I handle a variety of other family law challenges, assisting with support modifications, protection orders and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Estate planning — I help clients achieve peace of mind that their final wishes will be carried out by preparing thorough and legally binding wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other important estate planning documents.
For nearly half a century, people in Central West Florida have trusted me to handle their legal concerns with diligence and understanding. I look forward to discussing how I can assist you.
Consult with a committed Tampa family law and estate planning attorney
In Tampa, the Law Office of Peter Scaglione, Jr. assists Central West Florida clients with family law and estate planning matters. To schedule a consultation, call 813-421-9176 or contact me online.